Junior/Graduate Node Developer
Posted Jan 13
- To write integrations with 3rd party API’s and systems, tools and packages in NodeJS and TypeScript, and to dive-in deep where required to other technologies such as Go.
- To help design and further extend our Google Protobufs which are a core part of how we communicate across our integration platform.
- To contribute, influence, extend and iterate the integrations architecture in order to reduce the time it takes to perform new integrations down from weeks to days.
- To become a subject matter expert in our hospitality domains, understanding how to connect 3rd party integrations and building new automated ways to connect and transform data into our downstream API’s and platform.
Working with us
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You like to get stuff done, and you love working your way through a problem.
- You a continuous improver, do you constantly push outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- All the above.
- Excellent communicator.
- You will be going to client sites, so you must be presentable.
- $50,000 - $70,000 USD based on experience